Since 1993, The Brookside Group has specialized in helping telecommunications and information technology companies – equipment vendors, network service providers, system integrators and VARs – develop qualified new sales and new market opportunities through the market influence of independent telecommunications consultants.
Brookside is well known within the industry for helping vendors effectively leverage industry consultants as a marketing and sales channel ally. Our role ranges from strategizing to offering advice and market/competitor insights to hands-on program development, support and managed (outsourced) services.
More specifically, these services include:
- Consulting: Advice, counsel and program planning to help you better understand the market opportunity consultants represent, how to effectively engage this highly influential community, and how to track/measure program contribution to sales. We know who the consultants are and what they want from their relationships with vendors.
- Member Acquisition: Leverage Brookside’s database of consultants and custom web platforms to target, reach, qualify and acquire the right consultants for your program.
- Program Management (“Back-room support services”): Let Brookside manage and fulfill your consultant program’s key “back-room” support services, including new member qualification and registration, fulfillment and tracking of content updates, event invitations, market announcements, newsletters, etc., and consultant activity/opportunity tracking and reporting.
- Consultant Program Workshop: Customized one-half day presentation and discussion on the telecom consulting market, consultants as a channel to market, strategic options and key success factors for managing an effective consultant channel program.
- Market Research and Training: Objectively solicit feedback (surveys, focus groups, advisory boards) from consultants regarding the effectiveness and contribution of your consultant program, and conduct “training sessions” with program management and field sales/ 3rd party channels on how to effectively partner and work with consultants.
“In the consulting business, time is money, and off-target emails cost you time. I know that when I see an email from Brookside, I need to read it. Brookside consistently delivers quality-controlled information that is relevant and timely. They know the consultant community “inside and out”, caucus the correct people, structure salient programs, and effectively manage the programs to deliver sustainable interest and measurable efficacy. Brookside’s the best, bar none.” Tom Marsh, President, Dataflow Management